haha my original comment is just below, i just recently finished my first year and started my next with youtube, thanks for being a part of my history with youtube, i included your video into my rewind.
A downloadable game for Windows
What score can you reach in this simple horror maze? Can you beat your best score and discover the scariest end?
Take your mouse and try to reach the exit of the maze without touching walls and before the end of the timer.
Will you try to beat your best score if you lose?
- Very simple gameplay, you only need a mouse to play
- Unlimited playing time with the procedural maze generation
- Progressive difficulty
- Your score is saved for the next time
- Three different endings
- sonniss.com for the GDC Game Audio Bundles
- CO.AG Music (youtube.com/channel/UCcavSftXHgxLBWwLDm_bNvA) for the background music
- Chad Savage (sinisterfonts.com) for the Needleteeth font
- deviantart.com/perpetualstudios for the broken glass brush
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- New featuresJan 16, 2019